Schnoodles are a fantastic companion dog breed. We have answers to some of the most common questions we hear about Schnoodles.
1. How long does it take to potty train a Schnoodle?
It usually takes 2-4 weeks for your Schnoodle pup to be fully potty trained.
2. Do Schnoodles bark a lot?
The Schnoodle is just as protective as the Schnauzer. Its protective nature makes it prone to excessive barking.
3. How often should a Schnoodle be walked?
Schnoodles are an active breed, so they should be walked every day for 60 to 90 minutes.
4. Are Schnoodles anxious?
Schnoodles can become anxious and depressed when they’re not kept company by their owners. This can lead to them becoming aggressive and destructive.
5. Are Schnoodles high energy?
Schnoodles are active and energetic but aren’t overly hyper, and they can even be calm with proper training and good socialization.
6. How much do teddy bear Schnoodles cost?
This designer breed can range from $500 to over $3,000.
7. Do Schnoodles like to cuddle?
While these are very active dogs, they still like to bond and cuddle with their owners when inside the house.
8. Do Schnoodles need haircuts?
Yes. They need regular hair trimming to keep their coat clean and manageable.
If you want a detailed look at the amazing Schnoodle, you should check out our full Schnoodle dog breed profile.
9. At what age does a Schnoodle reach full size?
Schnoodles are considered fully grown adults at 6 to 12 months.
10. How long do Schnoodle dogs live?
Schnoodles can live for 10 to 15 years, but how you care for them can impact their life expectancy.
11. Are Schnoodles loyal?
Yes. Schnoodles are very loyal dogs and get easily attached to their owners.
12. Can a Schnoodle be a therapy dog?
Yes. This active dog can be trained and disciplined as a therapy dog, providing emotional support for people with anxiety, depression, or mental issues.